Reminder: Gone Fishing Day is on this Sunday, 20 Oct 2019
Join a FREE DPI fishing event as apart of our Gone Fishing Day this Sunday from 9am to 3pm at the locations below, with lots of fun-filled activities.
- Ballina, Pop Denison Park
- Moree, Jellicoe Park
- Lake Macquarie, Pelican Foreshore Reserve
- Botany Bay, Dolls Point, Peter Depena Reserve
- Huskisson, Voyager Park
- Mulwala, Apex ParkFree fishing activities at each location will include:
• How-to fish workshops
• Casting comps
• Goodie bags with bonus lures
• Expert fishing tips
• Touch tanks
• Fish cooking demos
• Loads of kids’ activities
• Activity marquees
Snappy, our crab mascot, will also be making an appearance and handing out lots of cool prizes.
48 fishing clubs are also running their own Gone Fishing Day events in their local areas – click below to find your nearest event!