Following the successful application of Elaborate statistical techniques to political campaigns, the ADS principals began to apply the same approach to a wide range of commercial and not for profit clients.
- The non Government education sector, to profile and locate more Catholic and Independent school parents and students,
- Universities, wanting to profile and local more students,
- Churches, wanting to allocate resources to provide worshipping opportunities to the maximum numbers of potential Church goers and develop new schools,
- Lobby groups wanting to profile and better understand the political relevance of their clients,
- Welfare organisations, wanting to provide better spatial coverage of groups needing assistance,
- The housing and mortgage market to design better pricing products and target high value clients,
- Mass marketing organisations seeking allocative efficiencies,
- Communications companies trying to make net gains from high levels of churn,
- Print media companies trying to better understand and develop a contracting market,
- Lenders or debt collection Companies wanting to find which debtors were most likely to repay debts,
- Hospitals, wanting to profile and target more high-return patients and plan new infrastructure,
- Businesses, wanting to profile their investors and set the best pricing and distribution structures.
Current and former clients have included:
ANU National Leadership Program, The Lakes College, Brisbane, The Southport School, Cannon Hill Anglican College, Fraser Coast Anglican College, St Paul’s School, St John’s Anglican College, St Luke’s Anglican School, Redlands College, Calvary Christian College, St Hilda’s School, Overnewton Anglican Community College, Bacchus Marsh Grammar, Billanook College, Penrith Anglican College, Mentone Grammar School, Flinders Christian Tyabb, Flinders Christian Carrum, John Paul College, Cornish College, Westside Christian College, Oxford Falls Grammar, Ormiston College, Moreton Bay College, Christian Outreach College Toowoomba, Mamre Anglican School, Shellharbour Anglican College, Shoalhaven Anglican School.
Media and Software
All political and lobbying clients remain confidential.